Congratulations on your purchase on Recipe NiFTy,
Just a few last steps and your NFT will be airdropped to you.
1. Set up your Wallet
Here is how to set up a SLOPE wallet or Phantom wallet on your phone.
The best way to store NFTs is in a crypto wallet. Since Recipe NiFTy NFT’s are minted on the Solana Blockchain they will need you to install a wallet that supports Solana. The two most popular wallets are Phantom and Slope. We think both are great choices. We have included links and some tutorial videos we liked to help you get started.
*Please note that there are time stamps so you can get to your questions quickly.
*If you already have a wallet you can skip to here
- 00:00 Intro
- 00:56 Download & Install Phantom App on your phone
- 01:15 Create New standalone Wallet
- 01:39 Backup Recovery phrase
- 03:51 Import Existing Soloana-based Wallet from Backup Phrase
- 06:26 Add Additional New/Existing Wallets from Settings
- 06:37 Explore Wallet Settings
- 09:03 Deposit Solana from Coinbase Pro
- 11:52 Explore Staking Features of Phantom Mobile wallet
- 12:20 Purchase Solana directly in Wallet Using MoonPay 1
- 3:13 Purchase Solana Directly in Wallet Using FTX
- 13:41 How to Share Your Phantom Wallet Address Via e-mail or Text
- 14:13 Using the Token Swap Features of Phantom Mobile Wallet
- 15:11 Checking Wallet Transaction History 1
- 5:20 Storing/Depositing Solana-based NFTs in Phantom Mobile Wallet
- 17:32 Wallet-to-wallet Solana Transfers
- 18:18 Transferring Solana-based tokens from Other Wallets
- 19:40 Enabling Additional Solana-based tokens in the wallet
- 20:09 Using dApps to Purchase Solana-based NFTs in the Browser Section
- 21:45 Transferring Solana Out of the Wallet back to an Exchange
- 23:19 Transferring Solana/Tokens to Other Wallets
- 24:05 Transferring NFTs to Other Wallets 24:42 Overview
INFO for minting
- make sure to send us your PUBLIC KEY and do not share any private information EVER